Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 7

I'll post a video a little later on today. The guys are still working right now and I don't want to get in their way. What we need to work on next is getting the bathroom situated. They're ready to install the toilet, vanity, fan, and lights. I told Martin we haven't bought any of that and that we were planning on ordering them online so I anticipate a delay for shipping, etc. He understood and said that's fine. I know you guys found a toilet you like and Martin confirmed that the light/fan Parag liked should fit in the allotted space; but, I'm not sure anyone's looked for the vanity or the lights. If not, let's start now and if we're ready let's pull the trigger as soon as we can.

Other than that, they've spent today finishing up the electrical and drywalling everything except the inside of the bathroom which they'll do after they get the fixtures. Also, the tapers are coming on Thursday, per Martin, they're ahead of schedule and should have had the tapers come in Wednesday. If they finish putting up the drywall today, which he's planning on doing, they may not come in again until after the tapers are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment