Thursday, July 22, 2010

Handles 2

We video chatted on Monday and discussed the handles for the cabinetry/drawers. It was obvious to all of us that the smaller handles worked fine everywhere except possibly the larger drawers. Personally, I didn't think the smaller handles necessarily looked bad but it was clear that the larger handles looked very good and by comparison better. The point of the pictures below is to determine whether the smaller handles would even work. Included within the pictures is one pic of my 27" drawer and it's 6" handle. The cabinetry and handle style/colors are very similar. My drawer is 3" larger and my handle is .5" smaller then the ones we're looking at for Wheeling. We've all been to my place and I don't think any of us ever thought the handle looked too small for the drawer, so I think I'm comfortable saying the slightly larger handle will work for Mom's slightly smaller drawer. That said, I still think the larger ones would work better. I believe we've already ordered larger ones, not knowing but hoping, that they match the already installed handles. I say, if they do, we go with the larger ones. If they don't, then go with the smaller ones. Thoughts?





No comments:

Post a Comment