Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day Nine Thousand

No car today so no lunch time pictures. But it doesn't really matter, I don't think anyone came to the house today...again. I did get a call from Arnold around lunch time because the girls from the stone company couldn't get in the house to measure the countertops. Apparently someone accidentally locked the inside door. Again, I had no car, so I just gave him our garage door code. We can always change it if we need too.

Arnold also told me he'll be sending some guys over tomorrow to hopefully wrap up most, if not all, of the remaining items. I think them finishing everything is a bit ambitious but I also think Arnold wants to ask for another check but is hesitant because he knows we're frustrated with the speed at which the project is moving. With that in mind, money is good motivation, so maybe for that reason he sends the cavalry tomorrow. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment